We have created several programs designed to assist with placing you in the best possible career that compliments your specialization in medical field.
1. Our job placement program starts with an interview performed by our Job Placement Director to help you prepare a dynamic resume illustrating your core-competencies and skill sets
2. Several companies ask us to submit resumes for different health care skills. We forward to those companies resumes of our graduating students with qualifying performances.
3. Aquarius Institute job placement staff makes frequent calls to local employers to find possible job openings for the students.
Current Jobs Opening: (Part-time and Full-time Positions)
1. Admissions Advisor
2. Administrative Assistant.
3. MRI Technologist Instructor
4. Abdominal Ultrasound Instructor
5. Echo Ultrasound Instructor
6. ⚠ Marketing Business Specialist
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org